SlideStates

Matt Paffel mpaffel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 14:32:34 UTC 2010

problem solved by inserting If...Then statement:

If c.GetAttrib("GamePlay") = "Default" Then
Set Slide1.ActiveState = "Default"
End If
If c.GetAttrib("GamePlay") = "Lose" Then
If CInt(c.GetAttrib("FinalPie")) = 100 Then
Set Slide1.ActiveState = "Default"
Else
Set Slide1.ActiveState = "Lose"
End If
End If
If c.GetAttrib("GamePlay") = "Victory" Then
Set Slide1.ActiveState = "Victory"
End If

Also, changed "Win" to "Victory" as e-prime had  a problem figuring
out what to do with "Win"

Debug.Print Slide1.ActiveState & c.GetAttrib("GamePlay") &
CInt(c.GetAttrib("FinalPie"))