Slide duration

david.s.chester david.s.chester at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:43:14 UTC 2010

To anyone inclined to help,

I have a slide with 'infinite duration' and it is set to terminate
upon one of 5 allowable keyboard responses. However, for timing
purposes I need the slide to last at least 2 seconds, even if the
subject has responded within that timeframe. Is there any way to do
this without having to directly fiddle with the script?

I would greatly appreciate any help with this issue.

Thanks,
Dave