Slide duration

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Aug 24 18:27:19 UTC 2010

Dave,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours (although current
estimates are more like 10 days) -- this is pretty much their
substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of it.  3) If
you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend the courtesy
of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

How about this:  Let's suppose your Slide is called StimSlide.  Set
its Duration to 2000, the input mask Time Limit to (infinite), and
End Action to (none).  Then follow StimSlide with a bit of inline
code as follows:

Do Until (StimSlide.RT > 0)
Loop

or if you prefer,

Do While StimSlide.InputMasks.IsPending()
Loop

Now your StimSlide will last for 2 s whether or not it gets a
response druing that time, and then the inline code will take up the
rest of the time until StimSlide gets a response.