How to retrieve Level number/ID on Procedure list?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Aug 25 13:20:57 UTC 2010

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
really does like to take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they strive
to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty much their
substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of it.  3) If you
do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend the courtesy of
posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take ...

If you have a List named TrialList, then

c.GetAttrib("TrialList")

will return the current level of TrialList, as you can see from the
.edat file.  Taking this further,

c.GetAttrib("Running")

will return the name of the currently running list (again, as you can
see from any .edat file), so

c.GetAttrib( c.GetAttrib("Running") )

will return the current level of the currently running list.  Nice, eh?

But none of this matters for the question as you posed it.  For your
example, the value of the attribute at each level never changes (e.g.,
the value of the attribute at level 1 is always "win"), so the result of
your If...Then is known ahead of time and therefore does nothing useful.
  So I must be missing something.