Number Line

Rachna rmutreja at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 20:57:11 UTC 2010

I have a mental number line task in which the participant is presented
with a line (range 0 to 1000) and they are given a number. They then
need to indicate where the number would go on the line.

2 questions
1) Is there a way for participants to draw a hash mark on the line
much like doing it on paper?
2) Can e-prime then calculate the number equivalent to where the hash
mark is placed?

I have a version now that works with a slider bar but we do not want
to use a slider bar since it provides a reference of where the numbers
could comparatively be placed.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.