nback

Matt Paffel mpaffel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 23:09:18 UTC 2010

welp, i've been modifying it into a 2-back & 0-back. I've found that
the "listFIRSTS" procedure interferes with the data collection on the
0-back procedure so I've taken it out and have had no problems with
it.  However, If I take it out of the 2-back procedure everything goes
to er, heck. Am i right to think that it serves the purpose of setting
up the Target and Nontarget array in the 2-back procedure even though
the same inlines are present in the NonTarget procedure? I'm kind of
trying to figure out a work around as I have to have the 2-back run
two blocks of different images, one with words and the other with
impossible objects, and I'd like to try to not overburden eprime with
unnecessary objects and scripts.