Non-allowed responses

Hester Duffy hester.duffy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 12:47:06 UTC 2010

Hi David,

Thanks for your quick response! This was the first thing I thought of
too, so I've checked, and nope, the allowable inputs are correctly set
as 123456, and no-one reported any problems hitting the keys they
wanted (I'd had some earlier glitches, so I made a point of asking all
my participants whether it had run smoothly or if there had been any
problems!). I definitely used the same version for them all too. So
I'm stumped!