Right Shift Key doesn't work for String Input

Teresa myers.867 at osu.edu
Tue Aug 31 15:30:24 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I'm testing a program for string input, and everything is working fine
with the exception that the program does not seem to recognize my
right shift key. That is if I type my name into the user input box,
capitalizing the first letter of my name using the left shift key it
comes out like this:

Teresa

but if I use my right shift key, it comes out like this:

teresa

The problem doesn't seem to be with the keyboard itself, the right
shift key is working fine in Word, etc.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Teresa