eprime capabilities

Peter Quain pquain at une.edu.au
Fri Dec 10 07:14:24 UTC 2010

My guess is that you'd need signal analysis
software (and good code) to sort out syllable
boundaries, and WS or SW emphasis, or syllable
length (is this related to WS SW?). Neither
e-prime or DMDX is a signal processing software.
They are designed to time presention of stimuli
accurately, and to accurately collect responses
to the stimuli, and to provide feedback when
needed. I think that they cannot do what I think
you are wishing they would do, no matter how you fiddle.