Response triggers with accurate timing

RB209 jennaology at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 08:33:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

I had been working from that post but it doesn't work - at least not
when I try it. In order to initiate the inline immediately you need to
set a large prerelease time (as suggested in the thread) but this
interferes with data logging in Eprime. So I can get accurate response
triggers using this method but for at least 30% (but sometimes up to
70%) of trials no data is logged by Eprime. : (