Selecting randomly which list object from one of 2 lists is shown on each position on a slide...

LizaM liza.mccarron at uwe.ac.uk
Tue Feb 2 10:50:27 UTC 2010

Hello,

In the experiment I am currently programming the student has 2 sets of
images - a male face list and a female face list.  I have made these
into 2 list objects.  I have created as slide object with 2 image
displays on it and currently I have male faces displaying on the left
and female on the right....  I want the EPrime file to randomly select
whether the images are displayed male left, female right, or male
right, female left so that we don't get an  effect from one set of
images always being on the one side - how can I achieve this???

Many Thanks

Liza