image angle variable

Rachna Mutreja rmutreja at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:14:05 UTC 2010

We used Dehaene's script to create varying dot patterns. I'm not sure it can
be applied to other stimuli, but you can try.

http://www.unicog.org/docs/DocumentationDotsGeneration.doc

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 10:54 AM, David McFarlane <mcfarla9 at msu.edu> wrote:

> BTW, for anyone interested in exploring Presentation, I believe they offer
> a free full one-year license to any owner of E-Prime (MatLab, by contrast,
> has a very expensive and confusing price structure).
>
> -- David McFarlane, Professional Faultfinder
>

>  I belive this is also a breeze in MatLab when you have suitable toolkits.
>>  Possibly Presentation also, but I would have to look into that.
>>
>> You should also post this question to PST Web Support at
>> http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp and then post back
>> here with their response.
>>
>> -- David McFarlane, Professional Faultfinder
>>

>> At 2/9/2010 11:34 AM Tuesday, you wrote:
>>
>>> Tough luck :) As far as I know, there is no such thing. The easiest way
>>> is using any kind of image processing software to do this and using those -
>>> and I hope you are not using too many images and angles - in E-Prime.
>>> You might also wish to try PsychoPy (it being heavily promoted by a
>>> colleague over here).
>>>
>>> I think it's time for E-Prime to look into the possibility of updating
>>> their .NET reliance - all this would be a breeze in .XAML like programming
>>> (cf. Expression Blend).
>>> Cheers,
>>> Mich
>>>
>>> Michiel Spapé
>>> Research Fellow
>>> Perception & Action group
>>> University of Nottingham
>>> School of Psychology

Project Coordinator
Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory
Northwestern University
2240 Campus Drive
Frances Searle Building, Room 2-330
Evanston, Illinois, 60208