Help! Getting a probe word chosen out of a large list once during every sample

John Fletcher thethirdclyde at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:43:10 UTC 2010

Hello, I am very close to having my experiment done, but I just have
one last piece that I have yet to figure out. I have a list of 24
words, 23 of which are distractors, and 1 is my probe word. I have 9
serial positions that these words need to show up randomly in, but my
probe word has to show up once randomly during every run of the list.
I cannot seem to figure out how to make this happen. If anyone can
shed some light on my situation I would immensely grateful. Thank you
for taking the time to read this.