Help! Getting a probe word chosen out of a large list once during every sample

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 10:56:12 UTC 2010

Hey John,

These nine positions.... are nine words shown at once? Or are the
words shown one at a time and at one of the nine positions?
In the first case I think we'd need some extra information on your
current set-up, in the second case you'd simply have your list contain
the 24 words, on of them your probeword, in 24 levels and by selecting
random order for your list properties your problem would be
solved... ?

best,

liw