JPEG image problem: Slice of JPEG image remains on subsequent screen

Jen Keller kellerj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:25:14 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am having a problem with the JPEG images in my Eprime experiment.
Our study format includes a screen which presents 2 target photos, the
target photos then disappear and are replaced by a probe on the next
screen (in our study an x). Both photos should be completely absent
from the probe screen, however a slice of one of the picture remains
on either the left of right side of the screen (whichever side the
probe isn't on). Does anyone know why a portion of the picture is
carrying over to the next screen, and how can we eliminate it?

Additionally, we know how to set the pixel size for the jpeg photos,
and we are wondering if there is a way to set the pixels for the
distance between the two pictures.

Thanks much.

-Jen