Data order in output

David Vinson d.vinson at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Feb 19 17:08:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

If I understand correctly, I think your column "triallist" is actually a
numeric identifier of each item in that List (the first row of the List
is triallist 1, etc.), but the order of which is randomized for each
subject.  The actual order of presentation for a given subject would
appear in a column called  "triallist.Sample".

-dv

--
David Vinson, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher