Data order in output

aoifemcloughlin fifilabouche at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:01:35 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've searched to see if this was asked before but couldn't find
anything. I may not be explaining myself well enough though in the
search.

I hope this makes sense... In my output from E-prime there are lots of
columns of course. One of which is called triallist. This denotes the
order in which each trial was presented to the participant. Because I
had my trials set on random the trial list order is messed up
(3,9,10,1,4 etc!). What I was wondering was is it possible to change
the order that the trial list is presented in in the output so that it
is no longer shown differently for each participant.

Any help would be appreciated. I can't be the first to have
encountered this.

Cheers :)