assessment designer needed

Josh phoenix345 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:25:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

My name is Joshua and I am searching for a consultant to design one,
perhaps two, eprime experiments for a grant-funded study I coordinate.
Specifically, I need customized "affective" versions of of the Stroop
test and the Wisconsin Card Sorting Task that are suitable for
subjects aged 8-16 years old (esp. reading grade level). Any
information connecting me with someone with the specialized know-how
to design such tests would be much appreciated. You may contact me at
phoenix345 at gmail.com.

JG