Response devices

Carlos ixkackxi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:37:47 UTC 2010

To all,

Just to make things simple for everyone, here is what e-prime would be
expecting regardless of what response pads you are using.

Constant data stream when nothing is pressed = 00000000 = &H00
Button 1 = 00000001 = &H01
Button 2 = 00000010 = &H02
Button 3 = 00000100 = &H04
Button 4 = 00001000 = &H08
Button 5 = 00010000 = &H10
and so on up until 8 buttons.

I want to thank David for his help on this! Without his input we might
not have figured this out. We were thinking what E-Prime was expecting
was much more complicated than this, and kept on straying farther and
farther.

Hope this helps everyone

-Carlos Faraco