Collecting data continuously for 2 objects

Sarah sarah.levy.21 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 20:33:37 UTC 2010

Thanks David,

It was a little more complicated than the appendix explanation.
Instead of having the ImageDisplay1 = 500ms and the Wait1 = 1000ms, I
changed the ImageDisplay to terminate but made it 1500ms, and kept the
duration to 500ms, and then took out response collection for Wait1. I
also had to adjust my inline to have the total trial time always
equaling 1500ms despite the response time.

But the appendix helped!
Thank you,
Sarah