E-Prime 1.1 in Windows 7 (64 bit)

Gilgamesh fblanco81 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:37:08 UTC 2010

I need to use some old E-Studio v 1.1 files, but I cannot even install
E-Prime 1.1 in my computer (Windows 7 64 bits).
The problem might be easier to solve than it seems. I installed the
drivers of the HASP USB key (Win 7 64 bits version) and the key shows
the nice red LED.
But then the installation process stops because the key is not
recognized by the computer. According to the Aladdin DiagnostiX, the
key is not there!

Was somebody able to install the hardware key in a 64 bits based
system?

I could use Ubuntu as well, if somebody tell me it can be achieved...

Thanks,
Fernando