E-Prime 1.1 in Windows 7 (64 bit)

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jan 4 21:00:11 UTC 2010

Fernando,

Just some thoughts...  Could you install 32-bit XP under a virtual
machine and install EP1.1 under that?  Or, could you install EP2
under Win7 64 bit and open the EP1.1 file through EP2?  Hmm, AFAIK EP
does not run under 64 bits, but I would be glad to be corrected
there, and you might try doing your own search for "64" or whatever.

Finally, how about just installing EP1.1 on another computer that
still runs good old WinXP?  Shouldn't be hard to find one of those,
and might be a lot easier than trying to EP1.1 to run under
Win7-64.  Unless running the old EP1.1 files is just an excuse to try
getting EP1.1 running under Win7-64 :).