data logging through script

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jan 7 16:32:02 UTC 2010

Travis,

Suppose your Slide is called StimSlide.  Then try something like

... Then StimSlide.ACC = 1  ' for correct response

E-Prime might then take care of the step of setting the required
attribute for you (I don't remember at the moment, and I'm too rushed
to test it now), otherwise just go right to making the attribute yourself, thus

... Then c.SetAttrib "StimSlide.ACC", 1  ' for correct response

Note that since .ACC is always 0 (incorrect) by default you don't
really need to use an If clause to set incorrect responses, but that
is up to you.

Hope that helps,