temporal order judgement type experiment

bianhaan bianhaan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:07:41 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am currently trying to design an experiment along the lines of a
temporal order judgement task where subjects however do not judge the
temporal order of the stimuli but instead of to identify both stimuli.

Basically, I want to present 2 stimuli at different locations on the
screen overlaid on top of a constantly present background (which will
probably be the hard part, I am not sure slideobject allows for this)
with varying stimulus onset asynchronies ranging from left stimulus
first to both stimuli simultaneously to right stimulus first.

I have a 'medium' familiarity with Eprime and before I spent ages re-
inventing the wheel, I was just wondering if someone might have an
similar experiment lying around (or could point me in the direction of
one) that I might use as a starting point...

I would be very grateful,

Bianca