beginners questions

Yoed yoedkenett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:00:55 UTC 2010

Hi
i am fairly new to E-Prime and am starting my attempts at writing
experiments using E-Prime.
i have two questions that i would be really happy if someone could
answer me:

1. in my experiment i have four blocks of 60 word-pairs, and i want
each  and i want each subject to be presented with all four blocks in
random order (counterbalance) - how do i do it? can someone send an
example?

2. in my experiment i want the subject to enter responses via
feedback.
a. how do i do that?
b. can my subjects enter feedback in hebrew?

thank you very much!
Yoed