beginners questions

LizaM liza.mccarron at uwe.ac.uk
Fri Jan 8 16:41:49 UTC 2010

Hello,

I think you can find help in solving your first query and producing
your experiment by looking at the two nested list experiments in
Appendix C of the Users Guide (I'm assuming you are using E-Prime2?) -
these should help you to program the word lists and set the random
order. These are called "Basic Reaction Time:  Nested Lists" and
"Basic Reaction Time:  Extended Input".  Finished examples of these
experiments (NestingRT.es2 and NestingXRT.es2) can be found in the
samples folder which is installed in the My Experiment folder when you
install EPrime.

As to query 2, I'm not sure but am sure that someone with more
knowledge than myself will be along to help you soon!

Liza