Graphic Software for stimulus design

Liza Mccarron Liza.Mccarron at uwe.ac.uk
Mon Jan 11 09:37:26 UTC 2010

Hello,

I tend to use Photoshop - if you only want to do simple stimulus prep then Photoshop Elements is much cheaper and simpler to use.  However, The Gimp (GNU image manipulation program) is free and very good - I use that on my linux PC's and there is a windows version available too - http://www.gimp.org/windows/.

Liza