SoundIn Files

jtib0827 at gmail.com jtib0827 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:54:12 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am not able to get SoundIn to give me a separate recording for each
vocal response. I assign the object one file, and it plays a couple of
the responses back, but the rest is blank. At an earlier stage the
SoundIn was creating a separate file for each trial. I would like E-
Prime to give me a single file with all of the responses. Any
suggestions? David, thanks in advance for your help in previous
entries. I took you're suggestion to switch to E-2, and its going well
so far.

jtib