Black screen?

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jan 12 18:13:54 UTC 2010

Hi Liwenna,
	Not really, I've had more experience with blue screens :) Anyway, a stupid idea might be, however: have you checked whether the screen saver is actually off, as well as the power settings not switching off the screen? It's not that this would cause black screens, normally, but the priority of E-Prime might not allow the screen-saving screen to actually be turned off, or some such.
	Are you sure it's a black screen anyway? (I mean, for you too?). White screens are very common if something takes control of the foreground - for example, pressing the much-hated (amongst E-Primers!) Start-button. Although considering your description, I'd still suggest checking power settings ('energy saving features') and screen saver settings.
Cheers,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow