timing error

Tobi tobias.fw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:00:26 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I am apparently having a timing error. In a procedure I use a slide
called "target". I display it for 78 ms on a screen with 100 Hz which
should result in display times of 80 ms. In the result file I find
"target.OnsetDelay" values of either 2 ms (as wished) or 20 ms.
"target.DurationError" is 33 ms.

I used "vertical blank" for "OffsetSync" and "OnsetSync" and 100 ms of
pre-release time to virtually avoid such errors.

Another slide beeing displayed before the target (98 ms, same
settings) does not show this error.

Does anyone have an idea what this error could result from?

Thanks a lot,
Tobias