string input exampl error

Yoed yoedkenett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:04:59 UTC 2010

Hi
ive tried running the string input experiment sample from the PST
site, so i can figure out how to apply it into my own experiment. the
thing is that every time i tried running it i got an error message
telling me that it cannot create the devicebox keyboard.

an error occured while attempting to open the device.

Device Name: Keyboard
Error: 0x00000385
Message: Unable to created the directx object: 0x8004005

Line: 310
Error Number: 10051

ive tried writing to the eprime support and ask them how to fix it but
every time i tried sending them an email the site crashed, therefor i
thought to send this question to the group -  how do i fix this
problem?
also - can i enter string text in hebrew? if so - how can i do that?
thanks
Yoed