Specifying output data file location?

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:06:27 UTC 2010

Hi Liza,

I am not around e-prime right now. But... according to PST-site
changing the name and location of the .edat file should be a feature
of 2.0. Can't find how to do it though. My guess would be that you
need to change something in the menu under the purple e-prime logo at
the top of your 'experiment tree'.

Did you check things there?

Best,

liw