Specifying output data file location?

Rinus rinusverdonschot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:25:27 UTC 2010

Hi Liza, well.. I think you can change the filename into something you
want.. you might create and add a packagefile to do this..
first create your packagefile.. (with the packagefile editor)..
for instance, if you want time+date as part of your edat2 filename,
you might add the following to the "initpackages" tree (in your
package, in the packagefile editor)

c.DataFile.Filename = CStr(c.GetAttrib("Experiment")) & "-" & CStr
(c.GetAttrib("Subject")) &_
"-" & CStr(c.GetAttrib("Session")) & "_" & Format(Date,"ddmmyy") & "_"
& Format(c.GetAttrib("SessionTime"),"hhnn") & ".txt"

then once you've created the package you have to add it to your
experiment..

1. go in eprime 2.0 --> tools, options, tab: packages (this contains
the path to the folder your package should be in, you can also add a
folder)
2. start your exp, go in the structure view to Experiment <blabla>
(int the top)
3. click on "packages" and add your package
4. now your files are written with date + time

This explanation will self destruct in 5 seconds...

4 seconds...

3 seconds... (why are you still reading this.. get to a safe distance)

2. seconds...

1.... secoooooond..
[you have too much time if you're actually still reading this, you
should be creating your package..]

Bye, Rinus