back-converting from script to studio

Travis Nichols, Villanova University ttnicky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:32:38 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am in the process of revising a previous experiment coded in E-
Prime. Much to my sad surprise, I have found that at some point in
between the original coding and the present, I deleted the original
studio file for one condition of the experiment. I still have the E-
Run script file that I was using to remotely conduct the experiment,
but that is not helping me now as I am trying to revise the project.

Is there anyway to convert the script file back into a studio file? It
seems like it should be possible: since Studio created the script
file, it should be able to convert the script back to studio, right?

Any suggestions are welcome,

Travis