Specifying output data file location?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Jan 29 16:43:30 UTC 2010

Oops, meant to include the text of Jacquie's example .startupinfo
file, by way of a little documentation for us all (although, since
this is wrappped in xml, browsers and e-mail readers may try to
render it so it may not show up):

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' standalone='yes'?>
<StartupInfo>
<StartupInfoItem itemName='SubjectNum'>246</StartupInfoItem>
<StartupInfoItem itemName='SubjectSess'>1</StartupInfoItem>
</StartupInfo>

OK, right above this line you should see a blank line, preceeded by
five lines of code, otherwise your reader blocked something.  In that
case, just go to Jacquie's post on the PST Forum and download her .txt file.

Anyway, that's what a StartupInfo file looks like.  Just a text file,
if you have an experiment named foo.es2, then just put that text into
a file named foo.startupinfo in the experiment directory and see what happens.