Cyrillic font?

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:13:13 UTC 2010

Oops... did it again... wrote a long post but sent it to Tracy in
private accidentally.

Maybe Tracy kan repost here, the short gist was that Yoed is also
searching for this feature and that the possibilites totally depend on
the version of e-prime used and the exact needs for the font use
(textdisplay or also input). I suggested to use bitmaps with all the
text if no textinput was needed.

liw