Cyrillic font?

Theodoros Marinis t.marinis at reading.ac.uk
Fri Jan 22 09:17:36 UTC 2010

Hi Tracy,
some years ago we wanted to run an experiment with Greek fonts and what we did was create picture files for each word and then use the picture or slide presentation. It is a lot of work. After we did all that, we realised that although the manual says that it doesn't support Cyrillic fonts, it actually worked with Greek. So, do check whether it works.
Best,
--Theo

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Dr Theodoros Marinis
Reader (Associate Professor) in Clinical Linguistics
School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences
University of Reading
Reading RG6 6AL, UK
Tel. +44-118-378 7465
Fax +44-118-378 4693