Cyrillic font?

Rinus rinusverdonschot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:20:01 UTC 2010

which version of eprime? probably 1.X which doesn't allow it.. (i had
the same problem with Japanese).
E-prime 2 should not give you any problems.. (I just tested it.. it
works fine)
I heard there is a kinda workaround (but I have not really tried how
you should do that): which is: you might wanna put it directly into
an .EBS (script) file.. and change the font to cyrillic... then you
should check how it'll work.. bcoz the .EBS is ANSI en not UNICODE..
so it might not work after all..   "just" upgrade to Eprime 2.0 ;-)

Take care,

Rinus