do not want same stimulus in a row but need overall random selection

Sarah sarah.levy.21 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:24:43 UTC 2010

I am making a simple stroop task with 4 colors, and about 20 trials (1
trial list and 1 trial procedure). I have already selected Random
Selection under the property pages for my trial list, but how do I
ensure that a red target won't come after another red target, or a
blue after a blue, etc? Is an inline necessary?

Thank you