alternate outcomes from a response

neuropsych76 roccorocks5 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 22:53:45 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am glad to have found this forum on e-prime! [Smile]

I'm in the process of learning e-prime and I'm hoping to continue
learn advanced techniques.
I'm trying to create an experiment where the participant chooses one
option and a certain set of outcomes occur and if they choose another
option then another set of outcomes occurs.
I know I can have correct or incorrect on the feedback display but
what if I want to have 3 options to pick from? I can make 1 correct, 2
incorrect but what if I want a third or fourth outcome?
i.e. if the participant chooses 1 something different happens from 2,
or 3.

Is this able to be done with out any inline script?

Thank you very much for any help!