alternate outcomes from a response

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jan 28 18:39:07 UTC 2010

What do you know, reading "VB and VBA in a Nutshell" over lunch at
the coffee shop a moment ago (I really am that much a geek) I was
reminded about the Like operator, which you may also find documented
in the online E-Basic Help.  So that could offer yet another way to
score multiple correct response targets, and I will have to add that
to my demo program.