Echo/ max count

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jan 28 20:24:03 UTC 2010

Tobias,

Thanks for posting your solution, that's nice.

>One more thing: Does anyone know how to set the keyboard to QWERTZ? E-
>Prime assumes that I have QWERTY.

I know this has been discussed either here or on the Forum, but I
don't recall offhand how to search that up at the moment, perhaps you
will do better.  Anyway, as I recall there is absolutely no way to
use any other keyboard layout, E-Prime absolutely imposes the QWERTY
layout.  But again, please do not take my word for this, and let us
know what else you find.