Echo/ max count

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 20:18:17 UTC 2010

While I am waiting for answers concerning problem1, I have already
found a solution for problem2:

I used  "[letter1][letter2]" as correct in the response options.
- what e-prime does is to put them together so that we e.g. get is
that response.CRESP is "st"
- besides, we have response.RESP with a combined string, let's say
"ts" (the order is kind of arbitrary)
So I want e-prime to be okay not only with "st" but also "ts"

I use this Inline:

if response.RESP = response.CRESP then
response.ACC = 1
elseif response.RESP <> response.CRESP then
response12 = response.RESP
resp2 = mid(response12,2,1)
resp1 = mid(response12,1,1)
response12 = resp2 & resp1
response.RESP = response12
if response.RESP = response.CRESP then
response.ACC = 1
else response.ACC = 0
end if
end if

another inline giving feedback after N trials is now correctly
counting correct answers no matter which order letters were entered.

One more thing: Does anyone know how to set the keyboard to QWERTZ? E-
Prime assumes that I have QWERTY.

Cheers,
Tobias