resolution problems

Travis Nichols, Villanova University ttnicky at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 04:03:23 UTC 2010

Hello all,

So I programmed my project on one of the university lab computers and
will test subjects from a laptop. The problem is that the computers
have different screen sizes and resolutions. The program was working
great on the programming computer but does not transfer well to the
laptop which has a much higher resolution (so the pictures displayed
in slide objects are too small).

I have gone into the experiment-->device-->display settings, but the
offered resolutions don't match those available on the testing laptop
(I'm trying to get 1280 x 800). When I try and select those closest to
the laptop resolution it crashes the running experiment saying it
can't set that resolution.

Is there any way to manually (like in-code or something) set the
screen resolution to that of my testing laptop?

Thanks,

Travis
Villanova University