Serial port input device

Daniel schizophrenicdan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:03:25 UTC 2010

The buttons are connected to an adapter via RCA cables. We have an
adapter for a parallel port and for a serial port. The adapters were
supposedly made by a colleagues engineering department at his
university, they also hooked the wires up inside of the adapter to the
pins I mentioned earlier. Pins 1 and 2 for buttons 1 and 2 and pin 5
for a ground.

The buttons and adapter for the parallel port work just fine in Eprime
2.0. However, the serial port and adapter does not. And this is the
first time that we have tried them.