correct response counter by stimulus?

Teresa schubertt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 16:01:05 UTC 2010

Hello all,
My experiment involves learning a block of stimuli to a criterion (6
correct responses in a row) before advancing to the next block.  I
know how to put in an inline with an overall correct response counter
and set it to repeat the block or advance to the next one, but don't
know how tie the counter to each stimulus-- what I really need is a
counter for each individual stimulus and then to tie them together
such that you only advance to the next block when the counter for
stimulus 1 has reached criterion AND the counter for stimulus 2 has
reached criterion AND ...etc.  Let me know if that's unclear at all,
and thank you for any ideas!