Eprime 2-sound file problem

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 15 18:46:03 UTC 2010

Liat,

EP2.0.8.74 seems to have introduced new bugs with sound (movies too,
it seems).  I recommend simply reverting to 2.0.8.22 until PST comes
out with a fix, you almost certainly do not need whatever they added
in 2.0.8.74.  In the meantime, please also submit a request to PST
Web Support at http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp
so that they might take notice and fix this.