courses for e-prime

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 23 15:20:57 UTC 2010

Hiya,

Bring me over J

In the meantime, there's the infamously imperfect E-Primer on here:

http://www.psychology.nottingham.ac.uk/staff/lpzmmas/EPrimer2009Alpha.pdf

and should that fail to load, right click on the file here, and save as:

http://www.psychology.nottingham.ac.uk/staff/lpzmmas/

Mich

Michiel Spapé

Research Fellow