courses for e-prime

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jul 26 21:02:21 UTC 2010

I would gladly run an E-Prime training workshop,
if someone could arrange the facilities and take
care of bookkeeping, etc.  I would base this on
workshops that I already conduct for people at my
institution, and could teach both basic and
advanced levels as needed.  We would have to
discuss details such as fees, travel, lodging,
etc.  Please e-mail me separately if interested.

Mich, don't you already run E-Prime training
sessions for folks over there in Europe?