Trouble with randomisaton

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 29 20:24:17 UTC 2010

Laura,

I am stumped on this one.  First thing I would do is to set this back
to Sequential order and run a bunch of tests that way.  For these
tests I would also use names like 01.jpg, etc., just to make it
easier to read.  Finally, don't neglect PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp .  they strive
to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours (although current estimates
are more like 10 days) -- this is pretty much their substitute for
proper documentation, so make full use of it.  And please do write
back when/if you get this sorted out.